192.168.0.1 is a router IP address where all internet traffic of your computer (or whole network) is routed through, and is similar to other IPs in this regard like 192.168.1.1, 192.168.1.0, & 192.168.1.254 etc. Also, to login into the web GUI of router to change any settings like parental controls, user connectivity and bandwidth allocation etc.
How to Login 192.168.0.1 IP Address:
In order to log into your default router login, you should first be sure that what your login IP is. For example, if it is 192.168.0.1 and you are sure about it then follow steps below. Otherwise, read our default gateway finding guide for Windows, MAC or Android.
Must Read: 192.168.1.1 Router Login
List of Routers Companies Using 192.168.0.1
Not all routers are same. Even there are differences between different models of same company. These companies are using 192.168.0.1 as login IP.
List of Possible Username & Password:
See username & password against your router company. Default username and passwords for companies using 192.168.0.1 as login ip are listed below.
|Router Brand||Login IP||Username||Password|
Step-by-Step Login Procedure
- Go to your browser address bar as shown below, and type: 192.168.0.1 and hit Enter key.
- A login screen will appear asking for username and password. There are two possibilities now. If you haven’t logged into router before, then you must have preset factory applied default username and password.
- Look for any sticker on your router/modem box, where you will find both of them in printed form. However, if you have changed your ID & pass in past from default value then enter it as you know it.
- But what if you don’t remember it anymore? Don’t worry. Select your router company and model from 124+ popular companies list and browse through the setup & configuration guides.
- There you will find method to reset your router – this will reset all your modem settings to default factory settings including username & password.
I hope you guys got how to login 192.168.0.1 wireless router and list of username & password. If you still face any problems please feel free to drop your valuable suggestions in below comments section.